- All Dalit Christians being aware of their rights are empowered for a better living.
- Conduct a survey to compile the statistical data of the Dalit Christians in the parishes of the Diocese.
- Conduct seminars for priests and the religious to create awareness on constitutional rights of Dalit Christians.
- Conduct workshops for Dalit Christians regarding their rights and to avail themselves of government schemes.
- Ensure that competent Dalit Christian youth are trained in skill development and have undergone higher education.
- Form a data base of the educational qualification of Dalit Christian youth.
- Organize seminars/ workshops on the various avenues for higher education and skill development.
- Make available monetary assistance to the eligible candidates from “Unnati”, the higher education fund.
- The book bank facility is made available to the Dalit and Backward classes.