- The diocese will have committed mission oriented 100 families and 20 lay evangelizers.
- Conduct seminars for the priests and religious of the diocese on Evangelization.
- Through well prepared homilies give missionary orientation to the families to witness Christ.
- Select the interested families and the evangelizers with missionary zeal for the cause and train them to become effective evangelizers.
- Give intensive training for the evangelizers by experts with prepared material.
- Send the selected evangelizers to be trained at the National Centre at regular intervals.
- The Diocese has active units of Missionary Childhood Association (MCA) in every parish and mission unit.
- Conduct seminars for the priests and religious/animators of the Diocese.
- Disseminate information in the catechism classes (1 to10 std), Altar servers, Sodality girls and YCS.
- Form MCA units in every Parish and Mission Centre
- Arrange regular and ongoing training sessions for the animators at the deanery level.
- Celebrate MCA day in every Parish and Mission Centre.
- The Diocese has a well-equipped and actively functioning Catholic Enquiry Centre at Our Lady of Health Shrine, Harihar.
- Ensure a full time person to attend to visitors at the Catholic Enquiry Centre under its Director, who is the Shrine Rector.
- Make available the literature at the centre.
- Keep a record of those who have availed themselves of the facility.