- Constitutional values are instilled among the students studying in our schools.
- Form “Souharda clubs” and organize inter-faith seminars.
- Conduct exposure programme to different spiritual centres
- Conduct competition on the themes like national integration as a regular feature.
- Celebrate inter-religious festivals in our schools.
- The Catholics of the Diocese live in harmony with those of other faiths.
- Create awareness through homilies and talks by using ‘Dharmajyothi’, a book published by Subhoda.
- Organize inter-religious programme on the occasion of Christmas.
- “Community Integration Day” is celebrated at zonal level with the help of “Chaitanya”, the social service organization.