- High school children and youth are prepared for family life through remote and proximate preparation.
- Conduct training programmes on family values to the teachers.
- Organize programmes in our institutions on family values for the high school and college students.
- Promote family values through Diksoochi and Jeevamrutha camps.
- The would-be-married couples are prepared for family life through immediate preparation.
- Meticulously plan the syllabi covering the teachings of the Church.
- Organize Pre-Cana programmes systematically and effectively by organizing talks by competent resource persons.
- The parish priests instruct the marrying couples on their responsibilities of married life and prepare them to receive the sacrament of marriage by conducting at least five sessions.
- The married couples are enriched with family values through on-going formation.
- Conduct marriage enrichment programmes for the couples who have completed 1-5, 5-10,10-15,15-20 years of marital life at parish/ deanery level
- Hold special family retreats
- Arrange family counseling for the couples from the centre
- “Couples for Christ” is introduced in all the parishes.
- Through constant visits, counseling and reconciliation sessions the broken, dysfunctional families are brought to the main stream.
- The irregular families, if any, are to be rectified through the Sacrament of marriage.